Our year 3 courses lay the foundations for 11+ preparation, helping candidates to master thirty topics across eleven modules, with a comprehensive introduction to KS2 maths. Students can expect to improve their arithmetic and mathematical thinking skills while learning about addition and subtraction, sums and multiples, averages, and intervals.
Our Mastery level courses extend students’ knowledge in key mathematical concepts, including sequences, perimeter, angles and lines, column methods, and using statistics to boost their 11+ exam techniques.
- Students preparing for grammar school 11+ exams.
- Students preparing for independent school 11+ entrance exams.
Twelve weekly live-streamed classes with interactive features and games.
Students will also get:
- A free PDF workbook and lots of additional learning materials.
- Personalised learning support and progress reports.
- Unlimited class playback for up to two years.